FREE FHA-CERTIFIED ROOF INSPECTIONS!
Do you live within 100 miles of Salt Lake City? Have your Utah roofing system professionally inspected for free from February 15 to March 15, 2014!
As a responsible homeowner, you should know that roofing in Utah is best entrusted to a roofer who has earned a certification from the Federal Housing Administration or FHA. A roof inspection of this caliber will normally cost you about $200, but we from Oakley Roofing have a better offer! From February 15 to March 15, 2014, those who live within 100 miles of Salt Lake City can get an FHA roof inspection for free!
Be sure to call on roofing experts if you wish to keep your roof in top shape. After all, not all signs of roof damage are as obvious as cracked shingles or leaks in your attic. Granules in your gutters may also indicate that your roof is beginning to wear out. You might disregard these tiny particles as nothing more than common debris, but Utah roofing experts know better!
Whether your roofing system is old or brand-new, it is in your best interest to have it inspected regularly. Rather than pay a hefty sum, take advantage of this month-long offer and get FHA-certified roofing inspection at no cost!
- Fill out the form at oakleyroofing.com/contact-us/.
- This offer is free for customers who live within a 100-mile radius of Salt Lake City, Utah. An additional travel fee may apply to those who live outside the 100-mile radius.
- Valid only for services MONDAY through FRIDAY 8:00 AM to 5:00PM. NOT valid on Saturdays & Sundays. Not available on holidays.
- Some location restrictions may apply.
- For more details, call 801-651-1000 or email your questions to email@example.com.