GET FHA INSPECTIONS FOR FREE!
Save $200 with free FHA inspections on roofing in Salt Lake City if you live within 100 miles of SLC
Promo is ongoing
Are you sure your roof is in good condition? Have you ever requested an expert to look at it? Well, if you live within a 100-mile radius of Salt Lake City, Utah, Oakley Roofing will gladly offer you a FREE Federal Housing Administration (FHA) certified roof inspection! If you live beyond 100 miles and would like to have an inspection too, we only require a travel fee, but everything else is covered.
Annual inspections are very important to the maintenance of roofing in Salt Lake City. After all, a roof that doesn’t have leaks may have other problems like damaged trusses, broken gutters, or cracked roofing shingles. Roof inspections are required by most home mortgage lenders and in order to obtain a FHA insured mortgage loan, the roof inspection must be performed by a roofing contractor who is FHA Certified. A house for sale should have a roof that will last at least two more years; otherwise, repairs or a full re-roofing may have to be done, which affects the market value of the home.
Oakley Roofing is one of an elite group of Salt Lake City roofing contractors who can provide you with a FHA Certified Roof Inspection. We can also provide you with the specific roofing services you need to meet the FHA standards. So why wait? Call us and get one right now, for free!
- Customers must first visit oakleyroofing.com/contact-us/ and fill out the form with their contact information.
- Customers can also call 801-651-1000 or email Oakley Roofing through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers who live within 100 miles of Salt Lake City, Utah will be given roof inspections for free. Those who live beyond 100 miles of the city may or may not be subjected to travel fees.
- For more details, call 801-651-1000 or email: email@example.com
- Valid only for services MONDAY through FRIDAY 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. NOT valid on Saturdays & Sundays. Not available on holidays.
- Some location restrictions may apply.